Wednesday 4 May 2011

Saturday 7 May - Tokai forest ramble


Gae reports a lovely run on Saturday.  In her words "There were about 14 of us, and we zigzagged up along the contour paths to level 4, made sure we had covered at least 5 km, and then wandered down again, picking up the Elephant’s eye path on the way down.  We did 12.2 km in total, no injuries, and no lost runners either.  We had a few ‘newbies’ whom I am sure will return."
 
 
Well I certainly hope so, I see from the photo that last weeks newbies returned as promised.  Peter has reported back from his trek, he reached his goal of +- 6000m and is having a fantastic time.  Lets hope and pray that he gets back safely.
 
Next weeks run will be Hout Bay Sentinal on the back end of Tim's route.  I will scan my maps and work something out between now and then.  Please watch the blog for a posting.
 
Sandy

No comments: