This coming Saturday we'll be closing off the TMT year with a gentle trot around Tokai Forest.
Start time and RV
We will meet for our briefing and to sign the register at 06:20 ready to start running at 06:30.
RV at bottom of the corner of Orpen Rd and Dennendal Avenue, on the corner with the ribbons. Park in Dennendal Rd next to the Forest.
We'll start by crossing the road and running up the bridal path behind Forest Glade Estate and past the braai area to the entrance to the Arboretum. From here we'll follow the jeep track up, breaking into the various speed groups and the group leaders will decide on their routes.
Terrain and Distance
Gravel tracks and trails with some good climbing sections. Distance will be 10-12 km, with the option to do a loop of the Lower Park at the end to add another fast and flat 4km to the distance.
Relaxed group to be confirmed on Friday.
What to bring
- Water, whistle, warm, wind or waterproof top depending on weather and your ICE information.
- Please carry emergency contact numbers in your bag or on your wrist/shoe.
Covid safety rules apply!
- Spacing of 1-2 metres to be maintained at start and end of the run
- All runners to carry a mask or buff
- We will break into small groups as per regulations while we run
- No personal sign in – ensure the leader ticks you in/out.
- We will monitor the groups on a weekly basis for size
- VOB reserves the right to stop TMT if the COVID infections increase again in the Western Cape
- If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please stay at home
Our runs are pack runs and we will therefore regroup as necessary and leaders of each group will ensure that no-one is left behind. Please keep the groups together and ensure that no-one is left on their own. Please remember to look behind you at every turn in the route to make sure the people behind you see which way you are going.
Sorry - no Dogs allowed on our runs.
See you on Saturday!
072 575 0914
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Table Mountain Trailers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to TMTrailersemail@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/TMTrailers/CALqMYZG-54QcX5C5H2zwoVmkC-xSKBW-PXfRj3jhqpPH6nFv8A%40mail.gmail.com.